So much to catch up on here. I am going to keep this brief though, just quick blurbs and random thoughts. So if I do miss anything, I apologize ahead of time!
- First and foremost: Congrats to my daughter for graduating! I am soooooo proud of you!!!
- Thank you everyone who attended her graduation and party!
- Also I hope my neighbor has a speedy recovery. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
- Also, ARRL field day is this weekend.
- I am craving a root beer float!
- My HF radio is down for now 🙁
- Time to loose some weight…
- Was going to study for my extra class license, but since my HF radio is down I may hold off.
- Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Long overdue blog…
So as many of you know I have been pretty busy the last few weeks.
I been doing a lot of RS stuff. As you know I remain unbiased and try bringing all sides of a story.
So, things have been keeping me pretty busy these days.
That is still no excuses as to why I haven’t blogged. Yes, it plays a big part because I haven’t had much free time. But overall, it is not an excuse. I just have been busy and not a lot of time to blog.
We have had some warm weather recently 🙂 I been trying to enjoy that! Sure beats the cold and snow!
I found out they canceled the local fireworks for the 4th of July. I am really bummed about that!
I hope everyone has been doing good! Hoping the Covid-19 stuff will be over with soon…
I am going to pop off here. I wanted to say hi to everyone. Hope all is well!